checkout   Shopping Cart (0)
FREE SHIPPING OVER $50 view more details >
You Are My Happy

You Are My Happy

Style No. LFL-14MJ

$ 5.00

"99% of the time, you are my happy. The other 1% is reserved for chocolate. #loveyou #meanit"

 

We are honored and excited to add to the Letters for Love collection with help from Molly Jacques Lettering and Illustration. Molly donated her talent, and in turn we will donate a generous portion of the proceeds to Sweaters and SustenancePerfect for Valentine's Day an anniversary, a birthday, or any occasion to give your special someone that sweet love. Screen printed on smooth bright white card stock, in bubble gum pink and navy, this hand lettered card will make anyone feel sweet. 

  • blank interior + peony pink envelope
  • sold individually in a protective clear sleeve
  • screen printed in bubble gum pink + navy
  • 4.25"w x 5.5"h

hidden
©2017 Fig. 2 Design